Wapda Cadet College: Admission to 8th class
Wapda Cadet College, Tarbela has admission open to 8th class for the session 2011.
Eligibility for admission is age between 12 and 14 years on April 1, 2011 and should have passed 7th class up to March 2011 or studying in 8th Class.
Examination, Interview and Medical Test
Written examination at WAPDA Cadet College Tarbela, Lahore and Multan in English, Urdu, and Mathematics will be held on January 9, 2011. Those who will pass written examination will be called for interview and medical test. Finally selected candidates will join WAPDA Cadet College, Tarbela on April 11, 2011.
Prospectus along with admission form can be obtained from the admission branch of the College on payment of Rs.550 or Rs.600 by post and Rs.550 as Exam. Entry fee through bank draft in name of the Principal, WAPDA Cadet College Tarbela drawn on Habib Bank Limited (0575) Ghazi.
Last date for submission of admission form along with complete documents in College is December 10, 2010.
For further information and queries, you may please contact:
Brig (R) Muhammad Zareen, SI (M)
Principal, Wapda Cadet College, Tarbela, Pakistan.
Telephone/Fax: (+92 995) 662210
- Public, private campuses: House wants concerts banned
- Colleges chain, ‘booti mafia’ managed protests, panel told
- Advance fee issue troubles MAO College students
- Schools summer holidays confusion in Sindh
- FC College students protest
- SSC exams from April 5
- Punjab colleges struggles to sell four-year BS degree
- 67 colleges, high schools get notices for poor results
- 17 schools, colleges may lose board affiliation
- FG Postgraduate commerce college classroom brawl