University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore, has notified following information for Entry Test and Undergraduate Admission 2011.
Entry Test and Admission process for Undergraduate Entry 2011 will start from June 2011. Prospective applicants have been advised by UET Lahore to prepare the following documents.
- Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent). Continue reading
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology has invited applications for Fall 2011 admissions to Undergraduate Programs at Islamabad, Lahore, Attock, Abbotabad, Wah, Vehari, and Sahiwal campuses.
Undergraduate Programs Offered at Islamabad Campus:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Business Studies (Former MBA)
- Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
- Electrical Engineering (Computer) Continue reading
Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PlEAS) offer admission for session 2011 in following programs
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
Selection shall be made strictly on merit determined by:
- PIEAS Admission Test: 60%
- Matriculation: 15%
- F.Sc. or F.Sc. (Part I): 25%
- O Level / A Level: 40% of O-Level equivalence from IBCC Continue reading