CIIT Endowment Fund launched a scholarship programme to enable students from less advantaged families to get higher education at the Institute. Award of scholarships would be on the basis of Financial Need, Academics and desire to seek knowledge to contribute to society by providing service to improve the lives of others. Submit the duly filled in scholarship application form to the office of Development latest by 16th July, 2011.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Endowment Fund (CIITEF) Scholarship
- CIITEF Scholarship shall be provided to students whose families can’t afford to pay cost of higher education.
- Scholarship shall be provided regardless of colour, caste, creed, religion, nationality and gender.
- The financial support will cover total fee for 8 -10 semesters depending upon the duration of degree. The selected students shall have to pay small amount (one time charges) only at time of admission. Institute will not pay the cost of living of awardees.
- A student once awarded the scholarship, shall be provided support for remaining semesters of the degree only if he/she maintains GPA/CGPA 3.0 and above, does not indulge in any activity that is contradictory to the aims and objectives of the institute and the Law of land.
- Financial Support Committee constituted at campuses shall recommend the names of students, based on the specified selection criteria, to Office of Development for the award of financial support. Continue reading
COMSATS Lahore Campus offering Dual degree Undergraduate programmes with Lancaster University, UK
Programmes Offered Under DDP
Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
Electrical Engineering (Computer)
Salient Features of Dual Degree
• Highly cost effective academic programmes
• State-of-the-art campus
• Study at COMSATS Institute as student of Lancaster University with their registration and e-mail address
• Access to online library of Lancaster University Continue reading
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology has invited applications for Fall 2011 admissions to Undergraduate Programs at Islamabad, Lahore, Attock, Abbotabad, Wah, Vehari, and Sahiwal campuses.
Undergraduate Programs Offered at Islamabad Campus:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Business Studies (Former MBA)
- Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
- Electrical Engineering (Computer) Continue reading
Students have appealed from Chief Justice to take notice of the revised fee structure of COMSAT Institute of Information Technology.
Parents of the students have urged Ministry of Science and Technology and Chief Justice of Pakistan to probe into the rising fees of the university. University has raised the fees to the highest level, especially in Wah and Lahore campuses. They have increased 5 to 7 thousand per student per semester. Continue reading