Applications are invited for admission to Master’s programme from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelor or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects by 17-07-2013 by all means:
1. Information Technology
1. Animal Sciences
Note: Minimum duration of all the above mentioned Master’s programme is 2-years (4-semesters)
- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appeared in a subsequent list (s) against the filled priorities;
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/ cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the University;
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. The priorities may be changed by31-07-2013 by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-. After this date, the applicants will only be allowed to add self finance in the initially opted priority, but with a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
- No call letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website;
- To avoid any inconvenience please submit all the required documents with the admission forms within stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/ domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- is 16-08-2013;
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the University website on 19-07-2013; and will be refreshed on 06-08-2013 (the names of applicants fail in the test will be removed).
- Please contact Admission Section of the University by e-mail or by phone Ph.# 051-90642036, to rectify the errors/ mistakes in the data, if any, by 21-07-2013 at the latest;
- The University encourages that applicants apply “ONLINE” to avoid the inconvenience.
For any information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc. you should contact: QAU Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch. For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be:
QAU Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch, Quaid-i-Azam University 45320 Islamabad
- Please keep on visiting the University website where time to time different announcements/ information will be displayed. There will be no further advertisement in the Newspapers.
- The applicants sending the admission forms by post/courier must submit well before the last date. The forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The QAU Information Centre at the back of Askari Bank, QAU Branch will remain open to receive the missing documents Monday-Friday, even the University is closed due to holidays. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted Registration Number/Tracking ID to: (firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com)
- Please do not use postal/courier service to send your missing documents. Any documents received after the due date will not be entertained.