GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB E T RA N C E T E ST MBBS/BDS Admissions 2011-12
The process of Admission to Government Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2011-12, shall start in August 2011. Prospective applicants are advised to ensure availability of the following documents:
1. Domicile Certificate with recent photograph.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
3. Certificates of all the examinations passed on the basis of which admission is sought (such as Secondary School Certificate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent).
4. Detailed Marks Certificates of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group).
5. Eight (08) recent passport size coloured photographs.
6. Applicants with equivalent foreign qualifications (0 and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC.
7. Candidates who are Hafiz-e-Quran have to produce certificate in this regard from a registered Madrassa.
The above documents shall be required at the time of submission of application form for the Entrance Test.
1. The syllabus of Entrance Test 2011 is available on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk since September 2010. The candidates are advised to prepare for the Entrance Test according to this syllabus.
2. The candidates should prepare for the Entrance Test from their respective textbooks, i.e., F.Sc. candidates need not study Non-F.Sc. textbooks and Non-F.Sc. candidates need not to study F.Sc. textbooks.
3. The candidates are advised to refrain from taking preparatory courses offered by commercial academies.
For More information:
Contact at 042-99231 305-9
CHAIRMAN, ADMISSION BOARD Government Medical / Dental Institutions of tn Punjab